BUY NOW TICKETS

Find below all the tickets available for Milan Airport Shuttle.

HOW TO GET

  • Buy here with your credit card
  • Receive ticket for airport shuttle via email
  • Choose your ride (tickets are open date/hours)

ONE WAY TICKETS

Malpensa Shuttle Ticket
Malpensa Shuttle Ticket

What is included?

> free shuttle bus from/to Malpensa Airport
> open date / open hour ticket


Qty
€ 10,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
Orio Shuttle Ticket
Orio Shuttle Ticket

What is included?

> free shuttle bus from/to Bergamo Orio Al Serio Airport
>open date/open hour ticket


Qty
€ 10,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
Linate Shuttle Ticket
Linate Shuttle Ticket

What is included?

> free shuttle bus from/to Linate Airport
> open date/open hour ticket


Qty
€ 7,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}

MILANOCARD + MALPENSA SHUTTLE

MilanoCard 1day + Malpensa Shuttle
MilanoCard 1day + Malpensa Shuttle

What is included?

> free Milan Public Transport for 1 day
> free shuttle bus from/to Malpensa Airport
> 5€ for Taxi ride
> 1 free drink
> reduction for Milan Top Attractions


Qty
€ 21,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
MilanoCard 2days + Malpensa Shuttle
MilanoCard 2days + Malpensa Shuttle

What is included?

> free Milan Public Transport for 2 days
> free shuttle bus from/to Malpensa Airport
> 5€ for Taxi ride
> 1 free drink
> reduction for Milan Top Attractions


Qty
€ 29,50
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
MilanoCard 3days + Malpensa Shuttle
MilanoCard 3days + Malpensa Shuttle

What is included?

> free Milan Public Transport for 3 days
> free shuttle bus from/to Malpensa Airport
> 5€ for Taxi ride
> 1 free drink
> reduction for Milan Top Attractions


Qty
€ 31,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}

MILANOCARD + ORIO SHUTTLE

MilanoCard 1day + Orio Shuttle
MilanoCard 1day + Orio Shuttle

What is included?

> free Milan Public Transport for 1 day
> free shuttle bus from/to Bergamo Orio Al Serio Airport
> 5€ for Taxi ride
> 1 free drink
> reduction for Milan Top Attractions


Qty
€ 23,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
MilanoCard 2days + Orio Shuttle
MilanoCard 2days + Orio Shuttle

What is included?

> free Milan Public Transport for 2 days
> free shuttle bus from/to Bergamo Orio Al Serio Airport
> 5€ for Taxi ride
> 1 free drink
> reduction for Milan Top Attractions


Qty
€ 31,50
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
MilanoCard 3days + Orio Shuttle Ticket
MilanoCard 3days + Orio Shuttle Ticket

What is included?

> free Milan Public Transport for 3 days
> free shuttle bus from/to Bergamo Orio Al Serio Airport
> 5€ for Taxi ride
> 1 free drink
> reduction for Milan Top Attractions


Qty
€ 33,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}

MILANOCARD + LINATE SHUTTLE

MilanoCard 1day + Linate Shuttle Ticket
MilanoCard 1day + Linate Shuttle Ticket

What is included?

> free Milan Public Transport for 1 day
> free shuttle bus from/to Linate Airport
> 5€ for Taxi ride
> 1 free drink
> reduction for Milan Top Attractions


Qty
€ 20,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
MilanoCard 2 days + Linate Shuttle
MilanoCard 2 days + Linate Shuttle

What is included?

> free Milan Public Transport for 2 days
> free shuttle bus from/to Milan Linate Airport
> 5€ for Taxi ride
> 1 free drink
> reduction for Milan Top Attractions


Qty
€ 27,50
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
MilanoCard 3days + Linate Shuttle Ticket
MilanoCard 3days + Linate Shuttle Ticket

What is included?

> free Milan Public Transport for 3 days
> free shuttle bus from/to Linate Airport
> 5€ for Taxi ride
> 1 free drink
> reduction for Milan Top Attractions


Qty
€ 29,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}

ROMA FIUMICINO AIRPORT SHUTTLE

Roma Fiumicino Shuttle Ticket
Roma Fiumicino Shuttle Ticket

What is included?

> one way ticket from/to Fiumicino Airport<>Rome City Center
> stops at Vatican and Rome Termini Station 
> open date / open hour ticket


Qty
€ 7,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}
Roma Fiumicino Shuttle Ticket round trip
Roma Fiumicino Shuttle Ticket round trip

What is included?

> roundtrip ticket Fiumicino Airport<>Rome City Center
> stops at Vatican and Rome Termini Station 
> open date / open hour ticket


Qty
€ 13,00
{CONTENT_LABEL_PAYMENT-METHODS}